Cosumnes CSD Fire Department will host a drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic this Wednesday, February 24 at Liberty Ranch High School, 12945 Marengo Road, Galt (map), for residents in Phases 1A and 1B of Sacramento County's vaccination plan. There will be a total of 1,200 appointments available for this clinic.
Eligible individuals include:
- Individuals age 65 and older
- Healthcare workers
- Long-term care residents
- Staff at specialty clinics
- Law enforcement and emergency services personnel
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school educators
- Childcare workers
- Staff in educational support services and administration
- Staff involved in child and/or student care (school bus drivers and monitors, crosswalk guards, etc.)
Appointments are required and can be scheduled online.
In an effort to stay on schedule, we ask that you DO NOT arrive earlier than your scheduled appointment time. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
At your appointment, please enter the south entrance to the high school off of Marengo Road and be prepared to provide:
- Proof of residency
- Proof of age (for persons aged 65 or older)
- Proof of employment, such as a work ID (for sector populations)
- Completed forms (link will be provided in appointment confirmation email)
Future vaccine clinics hosted by the Cosumnes CSD Fire Department will depend on vaccine availability.
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines in Sacramento County, visit saccounty.net/COVID-19.