CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) ADVISORY
To protect our constituents, District officials request all members of the public to follow the California Department of Health Services’ guidance and the County of Sacramento Public Health Officer Order for the Control of COVID-19 restricting group events and gatherings and maintaining social distancing.
UPDATE - 7/14/20
On July 13, 2020, the California Governor announced the closure of indoor operations in certain sectors of the State. Pursuant to the Sacramento County Public Health Order, effective July 14, 2020 at 3:00 pm, most indoor gatherings are prohibited. For the health and safety of our Board, employees and the public, and to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in compliance with the new State and County Health Orders, the public will not be allowed to physically attend the Board meeting.
Consistent with Executive Order N-29-20, the meeting will be broadcast via livestream. In-person participation by the public will not be permitted and no physical location from which the public may observe the meeting will be available.
Public participation is available in the following ways:
- Live Broadcast via Livestream.
- Email public comments to email@example.com by 6:30 pm, Wednesday of the meeting date. Public comments received after this time might not be received in time to be read into the record. The Clerk of the Board will read the comments submitted via email out loud during public comment, subject to the customary 3-minute time limitation. If your comment concerns a specific agenda item, please note the item in the subject line of your email.
- Leave a voice mail for the Clerk of the Board at 916-405-7169 by 6:30 pm, with a call back number and the item you wish to comment on and the Clerk will call you when the item is up for consideration. The customary 3 minutes time limitation will be observed.
If you have issues submitting a public comment via email, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 916-405-7169 by the 6:30 pm deadline and leave a message. Your comment will be played during the meeting.
Board Meeting Dates & Times
Cosumnes Community Services District Board of Directors meetings are held:
- Dates: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Time: 6:30 pm
- Location: Board Chambers, Administration Building, 8820 Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove CA 95624 (map)
Watch Board Meetings
In an effort to improve access to public information, Cosumnes CSD provides live streaming of all board meetings and archived past meetings. Residents can view the meetings remotely and at their convenience with streaming webcasts.
Submit an Agenda Item
Members of the community are welcome to request to add an item to the Agenda for any of the Board meetings. Such requests are subject to review by the Clerk of the Board.
- All items submitted for the Agenda must be in writing.
- The deadline for submitting these items is 4 pm on the Monday one week prior to the meeting.
- Submit items to the Clerk of the Board. Submit your request online.
- View the Board Policy #4245 Third Party Use of District Audio Visual (PDF) on audio-visual presentation guidelines.
At each Board Meeting, the Board of Directors holds a “public comment” session in which anyone can address the Board for three (3) minutes. Public participants must complete a Public Comment Card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board prior to the start of the meeting. The Board President will call your name to speak.
When addressing the Board of Directors please step forward to the podium and:
- Speak directly into the microphone.
- State your name clearly for the record.
- State your home or business address (optional) when commenting to the Board.
View Board Policy #4245 Third Party Use of District Audio Visual (PDF) for guidelines about giving an audio-visual presentation at the Board Meeting.
It is the intention of the District to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in all respects. If, as an attendee or a participant at a meeting, you need special assistance beyond what is normally provided, the District will attempt to accommodate you in every reasonable manner. Please contact the Clerk of the Board (916-405-7150) at least 48-hours prior to the meeting to inform us of your particular need and to determine if the accommodation is feasible.