Water Play & Spraygrounds
Cosumnes CSD offers parks with Sprayground and Water Play features. These parks offer a safe, interactive, and welcoming playground where children of all abilities can come and play together.
Seasons/Hours of Operation
- May through September
- Open Daily
- 10 am to 8 pm
A sprayground is a recreation area, for water play with little or no standing water. There is no lifeguard on duty and adult supervision is advised at all times. There are ground nozzles and water downspouts that spray water upwards out of the splash deck. Your little ones can run through a tunnel of spray rings, or just cool off under towering dump buckets. The hanging buckets fill with water while kids gather round waiting to get soaked!
The water play at these locations are small but well-designed play areas on a sloped cement surface. The water splashes up, across, and around in all sorts of ways, alternating between fun features. Fully accessible for kids with disabilities.
- Backer Park (map)
- George Park (map) CLOSED FOR REPAIR
- Horseshoe Park (map)
- Kammerer Park (map)
- Kunsting Park (map)
- Nottoli Park (map)
- Stephenson Park (map)
- Wright Park (map)
- Sprayground and Water Play parks are subject to closure for maintenance.
- Follow the Parks & Recreation Department’s Facebook page for news and updates.
- Call 916-405-5688 or submit a form online to report park maintenance issues.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)