Water Play & Spray Grounds
Cosumnes CSD offers parks with spray ground and water play features. These parks offer a safe, interactive, and welcoming playground where children of all abilities can come and play together.
Seasons/Hours of Operation
- May through September
- Open Daily
- 10 am to 8 pm
A spray ground is a recreation area for water play with little or no standing water. There is no lifeguard on duty and adult supervision is advised at all times. There are ground nozzles and water downspouts that spray water upwards out of the splash deck. Your little ones can run through a tunnel of spray rings, or just cool off under towering dump buckets. The hanging buckets fill with water while kids gather round waiting to get soaked!
The water play at these locations are small but well-designed play areas on a sloped cement surface. The water splashes up, across, and around in different directions, alternating between fun features. Fully accessible for kids with disabilities.
- Backer Park (map) - Temporarily closed for repairs
- George Park (map)
- Horseshoe Park (map)- Temporarily closed for repairs
- Kammerer Park (map)
- Kunsting Park (map)
- Nottoli Park (map)
- Stephenson Park (map)
- Wright Park (map) - Temporarily closed for repairs
- Spray ground and water play parks are subject to closure for maintenance.
- Call 916-405-5688 or submit a form online to report park maintenance issues.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)