Celebrate! At the Pool
2022 Summer Season Update
Pool Rentals and Pool Parties will be offered during the 2022 summer season.
Discover the water for your family gathering or other special event and enjoy the attractions at the Elk Grove Aquatics Center, Jerry Fox Swim Center and Wackford Aquatic Complex. Come laugh, splash, and play with exclusive use of the facility for you and your guests.
Pool rentals are the ideal option if you are wanting to have an entire facility available for your celebration! Pool rentals are available weekends after normal Recreation Swim hours. All rentals include certified and trained lifeguards. There is a 2-hour minimum requirement when renting the pool.
- Pool Rentals open for registration March 16.
- Pool Rental Application (PDF)
- Please submit application via email or drop off at:
- Wackford Community and Aquatic Complex (M-F 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 8am-5pm)
- Elk Grove Aquatic Center (M-F 8am-5pm)
- Albiani Recreation Center (M-F 9am-5pm)
- Administrative Office (M-F 8am-5pm)
Discover Pool parties this summer! Pool Parties are great for any event you are celebrating, from your child’s birthday party, a graduation, or even a family reunion! Cosumnes CSD has something for every summer occasion. There will be a Cosumnes CSD staff member to help facilitate your Pool Party experience.
- Pool Parties open for registration March 16.
- Please call at 916-405-5600 for packages & pricing
- Pool Party Brochure (PDF)
Pool Parties Schedule
- Wackford Aquatic Complex & Jerry Fox Swim Center:
- June 4 - August 7
- Saturday AND Sunday ONLY
- *Excludes Holiday Weekends
- Elk Grove Aquatic Center:
- June 4 - July 25
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- *Excludes Holiday Weekends
- Wackford Aquatic Complex (12-2pm and 3-5pm)
- Elk Grove Aquatic Center (1-3pm and 4-6pm)
- Jerry Fox Swim Center (12-5pm)
Please view the Recreation Swim page for closure dates.
AQUATIC SUMMER FIELD TRIPS
Celebrate with Us!
The Wackford Aquatic Complex and Elk Grove Aquatics Center are great places for an end of the year school field trip or celebrating with your non-profit or service organization. If you have a group of 30 or more students and are looking to come to the pool during Recreation Swim hours, contact us prior to your visit. We can assist with ease of entry, explanation of pool rules, payment options, and more.
- A damage deposit is required for all Cosumnes CSD Facility rentals.
- The deposit is collected in the form of a credit card.
- A facility inspection will be conducted before and immediately following the event by Cosumnes CSD staff to determine the condition of the facility, including the assembly area, pool deck & locker rooms.
- If an event causes the need for: a) cleaning procedures which are beyond the scope of normal maintenance, b) repairs or replacement due to structural or equipment damage, c) the event exceeds the terms of the contract or d) event payment is returned as non-sufficient funds, the credit card Damage Deposit may be used, in part or in total, to pay for these services.
- Do I have to pay admission if I am not swimming, just watching my child, or if there is limited time left during Recreation Swim?
Yes. All patrons entering the facility must pay the full admission rate. Your admission fee allows you access to the entire facility and its amenities. No discounted admissions are available.
- Can I wear a shirt or other clothing when swimming?
No. All swimmers must wear proper swim attire, which includes male/female swim suits considered appropriate by staff. Water shirts or "rash" guards are allowed for sun protection and safety. Street clothes including: jean shorts or cut-offs, unapproved shorts, sweatpants, leggings, tank tops or other non-water shirts are not permitted in the pool.
- Do I have to wear a face covering at the facility?
Face masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Will there be deck furniture available?
There will be deck furniture (i.e. loungers). However, they are first come, first serve basis. We invite you to bring your own seating into our facility.
- Can I purchase an Aquatic Season Pass?
Aquatic Season Passes will be available for Summer 2022.
- Will the inflatable obstacle course be available during Rec Swim?
Double Trouble and Shipwreck’d inflatables will be available at both. Wristbands for inflatables can be purchased for a nominal fee at Front Desk and/or Concession Stand.
- Are water wings, flotation devices, or floatation devices that are built into swim suits permitted?
No. Only Coast Guard Type II and III approved lifejackets are permitted. Cosumnes CSD provides Coast Guard approved lifejackets. We have a limited number of lifejackets available on a first come, first serve basis. All other flotation devices are not allowed because of safety risks.
- How old does my child need to be to enter the facility without a paying adult (18 years or older)?
Children age 10 and older may enter the Jerry Fox Swim Center, Wackford Community & Aquatic Complex, and Elk Grove Aquatics Center without being accompanied by an adult; any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult. During Swim for Fitness hours, participants must be 16 years or older to enter the facility without being accompanied by an adult.
- To what temperature is the pool heated?
All CSD Aquatics Facilities are heated pools and the temperature is set between 78° and 82° F. This is a temperature range that follows United States Swimming regulations.
- Who needs to wear swim diapers?
All children that are not potty trained need to wear swim diapers to ensure the facility is following Health and Safety Code requirements.