SKATE PARK9014 Bruceville Rd
Part of Laguna Community Park next to the Wackford Community and Aquatic Complex
*Cost: Free Skate Park open to the general public.
- Daily 8:00 AM - Dusk
The Cosumnes CSD Skate Park at the Wackford Community and Aquatic Complex provides a great place for both beginning and advanced skaters to have fun and improve their skills. The park includes:
- A street area that includes a down rail, euro, five stair set, hubba ledges of various sizes, and grind boxes and rails of various sizes.
- Four foot deep key hole bowl which includes a six foot deep end and a hip.
- A Clover Bowl with a roll in that leads into five foot, seven foot, eigh foot, and nine foot depths.
Before You Go...You Should Know
- All skaters must wear protective gear that includes a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads.
- Park may be closed due to inclement weather conditions or if dangerous conditions exist.
- BMX bikes are not allowed in the park. The skate park is for skateboards and in-line skates only.
- Structures and other materials may not be brought into the skate park
- Use of the skate park is only permitted during hours of operation. This is a non-lighted skate park.
- No food, beverage, alcohol, tobacco, or glass containers are allowed inside skate park area.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage is allowed in spectator area.
- No grafiti, tagging or placement of sticker decals within the skate park.
- No animals allowed in the skate park.
- Amplified music is prohibited, unless a permit has been issued by the CSD administrator.
- Cosumnes CSD reserves the right to close the skate park for any circumstances deemed necessary including repairs, vandalism, graffiti abatements as well as restricted access to the facility, or to ask persons to leave the facility if any of the stated rules are not followed or if unsafe behavior is observed.
- Skateboarding and skating may constitute hazardous recreational activities pursuant to government code section 831.7. Use of this facility may result in bodily injury, disability, or even death.
- Cosumnes CSD does not assume responsibility for injuries.
- Use at your own risk.